The Need for Reliable, High-Performance VoIP Solutions
As we continue to expand our services and solutions, it’s our goal to ensure that the individual products and comprehensive network solutions we provide are the best available. Our service might be top-notch, fast, and dependable, but if the network elements we’re installing or managing are sub-par, then everyone suffers for it.
We want our clients to know that we constantly research and evaluate networking manufacturers across the country to determine who offers the best value and quality. Only then do we establish a partnership with them, confident that we can then transfer the same level of quality to you.
That’s why, when it comes to VoIP solutions, our primary vendor is found in Zultys Technologies.
Zultys – Innovate, Communicate, Collaborate
Since 2001, Zultys has been committed to offering high-quality IP communication solutions and products. One of the things that first drew us to Zultys was their strong mission statement:
“To deliver leading-edge, comprehensive unified communications solutions that are flexible, easy to use, and cost-effective…helping to improve productivity, enhance customer service, reduce costs, grow sales, and make greater profits.”
Seeing as how this aligns powerfully with our own goals for our clients, it promised a positive relationship for all involved parties. Zultys has also established an award-winning reputation for its products and performance over the years, drawing in such notable distinctions as Best Product of the Year, Best IP System, Best VoIP Provider, and #1 Business VoIP Award.
Zultys’ Wide Range of Products and Peripherals
Zultys focuses on manufacturing top-rated VoIP systems, which we can then provide our clients. Such systems include:
- IP phone systems – Scalable phone systems that allow for high-quality voice, video, and data streaming.
- IP phones – Combines optimal performance with eye-catching designs.
- Unified communication systems – Brings all your communication needs together into a single system.
- Collaboration/conferencing platforms – From 4-way video conferencing to web meetings and beyond.
- Contact center solutions – Easy-to-employ customer service operations and front-desk call services.
- Multi-site support and connectivity – Allows for company expansion and network diversification without restricting system access.
Plus, when we establish a VoIP system on a client’s network, it helps to know that the products and platforms all integrate well and have no compatibility issues with one another. That’s why being able to draw on Zultys’ array of products is critical. Working with their IP solutions allows for easier setup, installation, and network integration.
We’re proud to partner with Zultys in providing comprehensive networking service in the years to come.